Lots of things are free. You don’t have to spend much money (or in many cases, any money) for entertainment.
Here are some ideas:
- Play at your local parks.
- Take a walk on local trials or at the beach.
- Ride bikes on local trails.
- Swim at the local watering hole.
- Watch free internet TV (like Hulu) using your Roku box.
- Listen to free internet music (like on YouTube).
- Attend local events (concerts in the park, hot air balloons).
What do you do for free or cheap entertainment? Reply with your idea, and we’ll add it to this list.
The Walla Walla Balloon Stampede was totally free – even got a ride in a hot air balloon!